|g+d jean size||USA size||your waist||your hip|
4 Girlfriend Fit Sizing Tips
- 90% of customers size down, 10% purchase true to size.
- Like all jeans, when you try on g+d jeans for the first time, they should be a little snug in the hips and waist. Denim grows. When you are wearing the right size, the fabric will fit to your body within a few wears and not stretch out overtime.
- Jeans are high-rise and meant to hit at or above your belly button.
- Our jeans have a relaxed waistband - our waistband is roomier compared to other jeans. If your waistbands are typically tight when the rest of the jeans fit you perfectly, these jeans were made for YOU.
To Find Your Size, Read Below
Take a soft measuring tape or string and measure your waist and hip:
- Your waist is at the narrowest part of your torso (see picture - size 26).
- Your hip is at the widest part of your hip (see picture - size 26).
- Using those measurements, find your size in the chart above.
g+d Girlfriend Fit Jeans
Mid rise: 11” rise from crotch to top of waistband. *Size 26
Inseam: 28” inseam from crotch to end of jean leg. If you are 5’4 & under, the length will fall slightly below the ankle, if you are 5’5 & over, they will have a cropped fit.
Still need help finding the right size?
Reach out to our sizing experts email@example.com with your body shape, measurements, height and weight.
If you don’t have a soft measuring tape, we will send you one! Submit your request here.